TEKsystems has an immediate Direct Placement Opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a client.
* Create and implement key financial reports to support operational leadership
* Partner with business leaders to evaluate KPIs in conjunction with reported financial results to interpret underlying trends and develop go forward value creation plans
* Interact with C-level executives, investors and lenders with respect to financial results, performance commentary and cash flow forecasts
* Support ongoing corporate financial planning and analysis initiatives
* 2-6 years of financial experience; Bachelor's degree required (finance / accounting focus preferred)
To be considered, please apply directly.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.