ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading consumer goods company that is seeking a Financial Analyst. The firm is internally renowned for their high quality products and highly regarded within their industry.
This company is ideally looking for a candidate with 2+ years experience with financial planning and analysis and a basic understanding of accounting principles.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts