Aston Carter is hiring for a Financial Analyst:
- Typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- Direct the preparation of financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses
- Prepare special reports required by regulatory authorities.
- Direct the organization's budgets to meet its financial goals.
- Oversee the investment of funds, manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities.
- Execute capital-raising strategies to support a firm's expansion.
- Oversee the firm's issuance of credit, establishing credit-rating criteria, determining credit ceilings, and monitoring the collections of past-due accounts.
For immediate and confidential consideration reach out to David Truong - 503.403.1970.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.