- Aggregate, organize, and report financial data from multiple platforms and systems. Suggest and implement procedural changes to increase the accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency of reports used or produced by the team.
- Perform a variety of market and competitor research which will support go-to-market strategies.
- Support the development of analysis of company financial performance, including both revenue and expenses. Assist business units with Interpret data and identify trends to help business understand drivers of results and make decisions.
- Construct and maintain financial and operational models as tools to aid in data analysis. Prepare data that can be used for presentations for senior leadership.
- Facilitate the budgeting, forecasting, business planning and results analyses for assigned business unit.
- Frequently interact and coordinate with other departments to address business issues and to meet organizational objectives.
- 3+ years of finance experience.
- Insurance experience preferred (Property and Casualty a plus).
- Intermediate Excel skills required.
- A knack for identifying opportunities to do things better and a desire to make change happen.
- High level of engagement with the ability to deliver accurate work products that meet deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of financial statements.
- Basic skills in Hyperion/Oracle BI or Tableau preferred but not required.