Classification: Financial Analyst
We're looking for a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills. If you enjoy working as part of a team, this position is right for you. Robert Half Finance has a great opportunity for a skilled Financial Analyst to join a thriving company. In this role, you will conduct financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Daily operations will also consist of advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. If you enjoy collaborating with peers in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management, Robert Half Finance has an exciting business partner role available. This Financial Analyst role, which is a full-time employment opportunity, is located in the Tacoma, Washington.
Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Tacoma, WA
Salary: DOE + Benefits
- Develop and support complex financial and operational objectives (i.e. reporting, financial planning) and/or strategy.
- Responsible for critical and complex analysis, and reporting of financial and operational results.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the company, providing detailed business explanations behind variances against forecast, budget and prior year for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Gather data and perform analytical review of actual results versus budget, forecast, and prior year at varying levels of the organization and across different information systems for functions and business segments.
- Prepare, review and present financial projections and recast financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reporting.
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models.
- Track key performance indicators and provide analysis to support business decisions.
- Analyze and report on financial and/or operational results/analysis. Ensure historical information, current trends, regulatory environment and tax consequences are factored into analysis.
- Prepare presentations to highlight financial trends, summarize business plans, and communicate process changes across the enterprise.