Why take a Financial Analyst opportunity with this company?
• With a large and growing finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department
• The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
What will the Financial Analyst do?
• The Senior Financial Analyst will conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
• Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
• Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
• The Financial Analyst will be in charge of direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
• Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
What the company needs in a Financial Analyst:
• 2+ years of finance experience
• Bachelors in Business, Economics or Finance
• MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Property Management Experience (+)
Perks of the Financial Analyst role:
• This stable company has a team-oriented culture
• Work/life balance
• Huge opportunity for growth and advancement
• Likes to give back to the community