CSI is a national professional recruiting firm that is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to support one of our clients, a highly respected and well-known non-profit healthcare organization in the Maitland, FL area.
Location: Maitland, FL
Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9-5:30
Pay: $30+/hr - depending on experience
Duration: 2 month(s)
The Physician Enterprise Financial Analyst will support the timely development and analysis of financial information to successfully support Physician Enterprise in the West Florida Region. The Senior Analyst will be an integral part of the Florida Hospital Finance team and will work closely with the PE AVP of Finance, Hospital Finance, and PE Operations to ensure accuracy and completeness of yearly budgets and month-end review. He/She will provide regional coverage as required to Tampa, Carrollwood, North Pinellas, Zephyrhills and Wesley Chapel.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact with the Hospital and Physician Enterprise executives and team members, including physicians
- Ability to work with large datasets and compile them into a summarized form for analysis.
- Work with minimum supervision using independent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize numerous projects
- Computer expertise in MS Office programs, specifically Outlook, Excel, Access, and Power Point; Database knowledge required
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and work in a fast pace environment
- Superior analytical skills
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Experience with Peoplesoft ERP
- Knowledge of and experience with Macros
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1 to 3 years in a Financial Healthcare setting
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- 1 year of exposure to Physician Enterprise finances
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting for physician practices on actuals, budgets, and prior periods monthly ensuring data accuracy.
- Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast, addressing discrepancies and adverse trends as necessary.
- Performs calculations and review of physician compensation calculations.
- Creates reports and analysis of daily/weekly operating statistics, to include but not be limited to daily revenue reports
- Responsible for financial statement analysis, developing decision modeling, reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support physician practice operations, Physician Enterprise strategic initiatives, and other projects as needed.
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget including detailed support and analysis of the company’s revenue forecast and departmental budgets, and development of presentations to help summarize budget results in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
CSI is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 6 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
For additional information, please apply!