Some people like to jump out of planes or run a marathon; you like to analyze, forecast and look for areas of improvement. That’s how you get your adrenaline flowing. But more than that, you like to evaluate and analyze the key areas of inventory, cost and purchasing. You’re not just any Financial Analyst, you’re a ladder-climbing, personable, and ambitious Financial Analyst.
We are looking for a superstar. A Financial Analyst who learns lightning fast, needs very little hand-holding, and jumps right in - after careful analysis of course. Someone who can take the time - but is mindful of deadlines and priorities established by company demands - to truly understand manufacturing costs and the variables that impact it. Even better, someone who can assist in the internal controls related to inventory and reconcile inventory accounts to the general ledger.
Who are you and what do you want?
The idea of being at an established company, with growth potential and the opportunity to work with a high-energy team. You see potential and you want to be there to make it a reality. CFS has partnered with a progressive manufacturing company that promotes and rewards individual achievement to find a proven accounting professional. The Financial Analyst will provide timely and accurate cost tracking reports to help drive better financial performance and collaborate with others to implement recommendations and drive change initiatives.
Responsibilities the Financial Analyst:
- Coordinate and lead physical cycle count and work with outside vendors
- Manage monthly exceptions reports to inventory with the Operation/Logistics departments
- Assist in improvement to internal controls related to inventory and reconcile inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Assist management in ad-hoc cost analyses projects while upholding the accuracy of cost model and month-end close.
- Provide analytical metrics and identify cost saving areas.
- Coordinate and lead accurate physical inventories.