Classification: Financial Analyst
Compensation: $70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
The Financial Analyst will be a key team member in the finance organization, playing a significant role in continually moving the department to perform at higher and higher levels. Partnering with teams throughout the high-growth company, the Financial Analyst will help assess financial protections and operate in a financial and operational support capacity throughout the organization. The main focus areas, through strong financial acumen, for the Financial Analyst will be to drive sound decision-making for all areas of the business, increase operating efficiencies, and identify profit improvement opportunities.
The responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Budgeting / Forecasting / Planning – Supports budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning processes, identifying risks and opportunities & ensuring alignment with strategy
- Performance Measurement - Including but not limited to; key performance indicators, budget vs. actual flux, financial statement analysis, trends / drivers, benchmarking
- Financial Reporting – Assist with Management reporting for Executive Management / Board of Directors / internal stakeholders, operationalize product profitability reporting, etc.
- Investment Decision Support – Partner with key stakeholders to create/validate Capital Budgeting analyses (NPV, ROI, IRR)
- Ad Hoc Analyses – Serve as Finance SME on key projects, customer & network level evaluation, contract / proposal review, and partner cross-functionally to implement
- Pricing – Validate / review pricing proposals for new/existing products
- Accounting / Sales Operations – Serve as quality control during financial review, perform accounting research, validate sales funnel and identify process improvements
Candidates for the Financial Analyst position should contact Nick Warga at Robert Half via LinkedIn.