ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading company in the area seeking a Financial Analyst. The organization is a world leader within their respective industry with a number of accolades to their name. The organization offers an amazing benefits package which is the icing on the cake along with a strong work/life balance. There is a large team, so room for advancement is also there.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
This role is responsible for internal and external financial reporting of actual, budget and forecast. Primary Financial liaison for Operations on presentation of results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare internal and external financial reporting; month, quarter and annual
- Work with Plant & ESGA Managers to provide month end results and analyze monthly budget/forecast accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls
- Prepare consolidate general budget process and analysis
- Prepare weekly forecast
- Develop, modify and update financial models of business activity; calculate and review work center rates (machine, labor, overhead)
- Analysis and maintenance of standard costs; authorize cost rolls
- Prepare annual audit requests related to inventory valuation, LIFO, FCA
- Make recommendations to improve process related to Budget, Forecast, Cost and Financial Analysis
- Assist with upgrades to software systems
- Follow all company policies, procedures and guidelines including the company handbook.
- Offer plant/company wide continuous improvement suggestions
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.