FINANCIAL ANALYST: The Financial Analyst is a newly created role due to the continued growth of our organization. The Financial Analyst is responsible for the timely and accurate financial reporting and analyses to facilitate the business decision making process. This position will work on various financial planning and analysis tasks, including month-end close, management reporting, strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, capital planning, business analysis, and other analysis as needed. The position will interact with Senior management, Operations, Finance and Accounting teams. This position will also help identify and drive efficient processes for budgeting and forecasting of expenses, headcount, and capital.
FINANCIAL ANALYST - FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Complete analysis of monthly results, including variance explanations.
- Develop functional specific value-added business metrics.
- Development and support for ongoing and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Identify risks and opportunities and bring these to the attention of senior leadership teams in a timely manner and make recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Prepare and update month-end financial management reporting package for the Executive Management team with variance analysis commentary, trends, metrics and reporting.
- Support the company-wide capital planning process.
- Drive continuous process improvements and best practices to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the planning and reporting processes.
- Prepare ad hoc reporting and analysis for effective decision making