The Financial Analyst provides financial and business related analysis and research for financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment. The Financial Analyst will analyze financial data in the multi-family, office and other real estate ventures.
The main function will be to analyze the feasibility of residential, multifamilyand hospitality projects for acquisition.
• Analyze actual performance against forecast indicators.
• Work with Operations on business strategy, pricing, and contract reviews.
• Analyze present and future financial performance of assets.
• Proforma preparation.
• Perform financial analysis of new and existing projects.
• Research new and existing projects. Perform due diligence.
• Assist with investor and bank reports and presentations.
• Review Capital Expenditure request for ROI and cash payback.
• Prepare financial reports for internal customers.
• Participate in Continuance Improvement projects and assess the saving calculations proposed by Operations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree in finance field. Minor in Real Estate or related field.
• Background and knowledge in Real Estate, Banking, Financing, Appraisals, advanced skills in Excel and light accounting required.
• FULLY BILINGUAL!
• At least 8 years experience in financial analysis.
• Bank real estate project finance experience a plus.
• Advanced problem solving skills.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and follow-up and carry multiple projects thorough to completion.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment and maintain effective working relationships with contacted agencies, co-workers and management team.
• Percent of travel 30%