Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Who is our Client?
Our client is dedicated to one thing: helping kids. With campaigns that raise millions of dollars every year—including magazine fundraisers, cookie dough fundraisers, discount card fundraisers and quality gift brochure fundraisers - our client works with schools & organizations to make a difference.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an early career Financial Analyst to learn and collaborate under the mentor-ship of a skilled and highly sought after CFO.
Location: Nashville, TN
CSI Financial is currently hiring a Financial Analyst to provide financial analysis for business unit leaders, month-end reporting, and support the key objectives of the Finance & Accounting organization. This position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. Additional details on this role are included below.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 1-3 year of Financial Reporting, Planning & Analysis
- Data Aggregation
- KPI Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- MBA preferred but not required
- Experience with General Ledger and accounting software
- ABAP query experience a plus
- SAP experience a plus
- Ability to develop critical business reporting tools to turn data into accurate and relevant information for business leaders
- Preparation of monthly reporting and support of strategic planning
- Delivery of accurate financial, headcount and KPI reporting
- Presentation and the ability to explain financial results/reports to Sales and Operations audiences
- Automate and create more robust processes to streamline current business analysis
- Analyze quantitative performance and report variances versus budget, forecast, and prior year actuals
- Build models and perform ad-hoc financial analysis for business and Finance team
- Ability to assist with month-end closing processes
- Work closely with key operational leaders to analyze respective business functions and their impacts on the department and global P&L
- Act as a liaison between accounting, finance and IT to develop reporting processes
- Self-starter that can proactively manage projects and multiple priorities
- Work both collaboratively and autonomously with minimal supervision on broadly defined assignments
- Operate with tact and diplomacy in situations of conflict and controversy
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills