Summary: Commercial Real Estate firm headquartered in Charlotte that has been around 30 years and handles development, investment services, property management, and brokerage is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team! The company has clients in every region of the US as well as in Canada, Mexico, and the UK. The Financial Analyst will work closely with the VP and gain visibility by sitting close to the CEO and other executives. This role offers great benefits (5 weeks of PTO) and growth potential!
Location: Charlotte, NC (South Park)
Direct Hire Salary: $65,000-70,000 + 5-10% Bonus
Benefits: 5 weeks of PTO/Sick/Holidays!!, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Long-Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Assist with VP with analysis around finances, assets, investment funds, etc.
- Analyze the historical performance of assets and forecast projections
- Providing financial analysis reports for requests from Lenders
- Serve as a liaison between Property Accountants and Lenders
- Respond to requests from Lenders and communicate daily with banks
- Utilize Argus Accounting software for other duties and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of public accounting experience
- Analytical mindset
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
Category Code: JN001, JN005