We are actively seeking a Financial Analyst with one of our Fortune 500 Client in Nashville, TN.
Interviews will be ASAP !
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 3 Months (Temp to Perm)
Client: Fortune 500 Company
Pay Rate: $35/hr
Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for being objective and strategic financial partners, leading collaborative cross-functional effort to drive relevant, flexible and efficient financial planning and analysis that supports our key business decisions.
- Analyzes business trends
- leads and aligns financial forecasts and long range planning processes with our business leaders. Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-marking around strategic business initiatives.
- Prepares monthly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis. Able to clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
- Creates financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, marketing strategies, and acquisitions.
- Manages annual budget processes, incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational effectiveness. Aligns budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners.
- Performs customer and product profitability analysis and makes investment and pricing decisions. Identifies opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion and a more favorable mix (i.e., driving preferred products and services).
- Understands market dynamics and competitors. Conducts complex analysis, synthesizes and summarizes implications to business, influencing business partners using analytics and business understanding.
- Identifies and executes upon process improvement opportunities. Demonstrates proficiency of technical tools and financial systems.
- Serves as an objective financial steward with an enterprise perspective, safeguarding our company's assets. Ensures strong controls are in place and the company's intellectual property is protected.
- Derive insights and support management decision making based on financial results, including ability to summarize and present complex data at various levels of detail
- Assist with establishing the use of Alteryx for Data and Analytics views
- Maintain Dashboards and Analytics using Power BI until conversion to Alteryx
- Oversee and validate integrity of data used for GP reporting and analytics
- Provide data and support for Ad Hoc and deal modeling requests
- Assist with SAP conversion initiatives while advocating for current data standards & abilities
- Bachelors degree in business related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in related FP&A field
- Hands on analytical tool experience with Microsoft Power Suite, Alteryx, Tableau, or similar software, preferred
- Experience gathering and documenting data requirements to support analytical solutions
- SQL Query writing experience preferred
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to design and build effective executive-level presentations
- Ability to work with variety of stakeholders, particularly executives