ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading healthcare company seeking a Financial Analyst. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
What we like about this opportunity:
Provides the opportunity to take the lead in projects and create process improvements in the team
This role offers high visibility to various operational teams within the company, which could lead to various opportunities for career development either vertically or horizontally within the organization.
- Competitive 401K plan
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts