Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the analysis of financial data and extracts and defines relevant information.
- Reviews costs and performs cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs.
- Performs statistical, cost, and financial analysis of data reported in the various financial systems.
- Develops financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis.
- Records, classifies, and summarizes financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Interprets financial transactions and events for users who must make economic or business decisions.
- Ability to perform all department functions; such as AP,AR,PR, GL transactions and all the review and analysis associated with these areas.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Three to Five years related financial experience required. Additional education may be substituted for some experience. Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, extensive knowledge of spreadsheets-a must, and/or word processing required. Detail oriented and the ability to work accurately is essential. Ability to multi task and manage numerous activities. Experience with MAS 500 a plus.
- Required: Four years college with courses in accounting, business, or equivalent experienc