Our client is looking to add a Financial Analyst to their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
FINANCIAL ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Financial Analyst will prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis as requested.
- Calculate commissions monthly for various sales and marketing personnel.
FINANCIAL ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- Corporate accounting and financial analysis experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Bachelors degree in accounting/finance is a must
Due to the anticipated response to this Financial Analyst ad, only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time.
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) specializes in placing professionals into accounting, finance, and human resource positions with companies across all industries/all sizes. CFS is affiliated with Crowe Horwath LLP, one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Due to our affiliation with Crowe and the strict regulations public accounting firms face today, CFS operates a little differently than many recruiting firms. We do not take a strong-arm approach. We are extremely consultative and professional!
We would like to speak with you to learn more about your expectations of your next career opportunity, and to see if we might be able to help you reach your goals.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
$40,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year