TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team in Carrollton, Texas. This role will be an integral member of the FP&A team and be responsible for maintaining existing reporting, assisting in the creation of specific financial analyses, and collaborating with other departments to provide accurate and meaningful reporting. Candidate will be expected to become a subject matter expert for a specific departmental needs. Knowledge and/or experience in financial modeling, capital project modeling, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis and annual planning will help to be successful in this role.
Great opportunity for entry level or recent college graduates that demonstrate the confidence and tenacity needed for this role!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, streamline and maintain financial models and reporting processes, to include modeling capital projects
- Manage and assist in the monthly financial review process
- Prepare consistent and meaningful variance explanations by working with department managers and executives
- Be a key driver of success in the Budget/Forecast process
- Develop, implement and employ financial metrics
- Generate innovative and dynamic ideas that actively contribute to a culture of continuous process improvement
- Source data for new report processes and trend analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or any related field
- At least 1-3 years of experience in financial modeling (to include modeling of capital projects), planning, budgeting, business analysis and/or accounting activities
- Model, test and understand how capital investments will impact operations and Accounts Payable group.
- Ability to build and maintain key business relationships with senior level executives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
- Must be self-directed with strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Possess a strong understanding of finance and accounting principles and financial statements
- Must be an experienced Excel user and able to create pivot tables, macros and effective formulas
- Must be effective and efficient in data mining and knowledge discovery
- Experience working on Budgets/Forecasts, from both a build and a presentation perspective
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Hyperion
- Balance sheet experience is a plus
- Understanding of amortization schedules, capital burn off and net receivables forecast
Learn More About Us
The Financial Analyst is part of the Finance Team, a group of trusted financial advisers who strive to ensure our business partners have the financial data they need to make the correct decisions as we continue to solidify our position as the industry leader. To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/finance/.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.