Why take an Financial Analyst Analyst role with this company?
• Be part of a Global Conglomerate that has recently acquired an Orlando based organization.
• Currently experiencing tremendous growth, the company has grown four times its size within the last 3 years!
• Newly created role to help alleviate the work load and provide a better Work/Life balance to the finance team.
• Highly exposed position with cross training to be the go to person
• Work with a forward think team and a manager who take a hands-on approach in your development.
What the Financial Analyst will do
• The Financial Analyst will oversee all financial reporting for assigned funds.
• Reconcile and monitor bank accounts on a monthly basis.
• Present accurate financials with full variance analysis to management.
What the company needs in a Financial Analyst:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, Masters degree or CPA a plus.
• 5+ years Accounting/Finance experience (Insurance industry a plus).
• Heavy Excel skills (must be able to perform complex formulas).
Perks of the Financial Analyst role:
• Competitive salary based on background and experience.
• True focus on offering a Work/Life balance.