Financial Analyst - Legacy, Medical Organization
ABOUT THE COMPANY
• Our client is a successful non-profit medical organization that has been in business for over 150 years.
• Company is seeking a strong Financial Analyst to provide support to senior management and various business partners.
• This is a highly visible role and there is opportunity to develop into a leadership role in the next 2-3 years for the right person.
• Our client has the resources to ensure that our patients and their families get the best possible care, right here at home. They are dedicated at getting their patients well and keeping them that way, with advanced medical skill, modern equipment, and human compassion
• There are work at home options available.
• Be part of the dedicated team that has has been at the heart of healthcare for Kern County.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
• Financial Analyst is responsible for inventory accounting and reconciling to the GL
• Produce weekly inventory reports
• Financial Analyst is responsible for fixed asset accounting such as project spending, project capitalization, and capital in progress spending reviews
• Prepare financial reports in a timely manner
• Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
• Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
• Financial Analyst will evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, cost and grant allocation with financial statements
• Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
• BS in Finance or Accounting
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Budgeting/Forecasting experience
• Manufacturing experience a plus
• Hyperion or JD Edwards experience a plus
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively with various business groups
• Ability to work in a team environment and communicate ideas/findings effectively
Please email resume for immediate consideration.