At TMX Finance Family of Companies, helping people is our business and we do it every day by creating opportunities not only for our customers who need financial assistance, but also for our very own team members looking to advance their careers.
TMX Finance is hiring a Financial Analyst in Carrollton, TX!
The Financial Analyst will be an integral member of the FP&A team and be responsible for maintaining existing reporting, assisting in the creation of specific financial analyses, and collaborating with other departments to provide accurate and meaningful reporting. The Financial Analyst will be expected to become a subject matter expert for specific departmental needs. Experience in financial modeling, capital project modeling, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis and annual planning is required to be successful in this role.
Financial Analyst Primary Responsibilities:
● Develop, streamline and maintain financial models and reporting processes, to include modeling capital projects.
● Manage and assist in the monthly financial review process.
● Prepare consistent and meaningful variance explanations by working with department managers and executives.
● Be a key driver of success in the budget/forecast process.
● Develop, implement and employ financial metrics.
● Generate innovative and dynamic ideas that actively contribute to a culture of continuous process improvement.
● Source data for new report processes and trend analysis.
Financial Analyst Requirements:
● Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or any related field from an accredited college or university.
● At least 1-7 years of experience in financial modeling (to include modeling of capital projects), planning, budgeting, business analysis and/or accounting activities
● Model, test and understand how capital investments will impact operations and accounts payable group.
● Ability to build and maintain key business relationships with senior level executives
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
● Must be effective and efficient in data mining and knowledge discovery