Financial Analyst - Downtown Orlando!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Company started over 7 years ago and has doubled in revenue year over years!
- Leading organization in Orlando is adding a Financial Analyst
- This Financial Analyst position is reporting to the VP of Finance
- Voted by the Orlando Business Journal as 'Coolest office space'
- Voted in Entrepreneur Magazines as 'Top Company Cultures'
- They have over 50 locations in the United States
- The company boosts a team-oriented culture offering a flexible work schedule as needed
- Glassdoor reviews state:
- 'Culture drives success'
- 'You will have a lot of fun while working hard'
- 'Smart and bright coworkers'
- If you are looking to be in a fast-paced environment with an innovative company, this Financial Analyst position could be the opportunity for you!
Overview of the Financial Analyst role:
- This Financial Analyst reports directly to the VP of Finance
- Responsible for budgeting/forecasting, ad-hoc reporting, and financial modeling
- Will be responsible for reviewing financials and presenting finances to upper management
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- 1+ year experience
- Strong Excel experience