ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client , a fortune 500 company is seeking an outstanding Financial Analyst candidate to their team. Reporting to the VP, Financial Planning & Analysis, this individual plays a key role in the development of the Company’s reporting, forecasting, and budgeting process and will act as the analytical engine of the Company to provide insights and support business decision making. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts