Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst (TV28594)
Our client is headquartered in Madison, WI and serves the Midwest. They are currently looking for a Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to a variety of work in all areas of the company! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a high quality team-oriented culture, excellent benefits and great on-site amenities for its employees. The company prides itself on providing the tools and training necessary for their people to succeed.
The Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a mix of financial reporting and other analytical projects and provide that information to business leaders. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst will assist in developing, modifying, and maintaining financial models to generate business unit level long-term forecasts or analysis.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Assist with modeling improvements and with departmental process efficiencies.
- Proactively work with customers to provide intermediate level strategic consulting to help achieve business goals.
- Review the monthly balance sheet for accuracy and the effectiveness of internal controls for various business cycles.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- The Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst will effectively communicate intermediate level financial information to internal and external stakeholders in a concise and simplified manner.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.