Financial Analyst Needed in Scottsdale!
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- 2 - 4 years of Financial Analysis experience
- Experience w/ building financial models
- Experience in the construction, home building, industrial services or services industries preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, economics or statistics highly preferred but not required.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the financial planning and analysis of the company. This includes, but is not limited to, annual budgets, projections, and monthly analysis of budget vs actuals. In addition, the Financial Analyst will develop various ad-hoc reporting and modeling as required.
* Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
* Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
* Lead and assist with the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
* Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
* Develop models that help with decision-making and report findings to senior leadership
Please apply/email if interested!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.