- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance 3+ years of experience in public accounting or a combination of similar industry experience with a public company
- Financial Reporting oversees the accounting for corporate matters, including fleet and ground asset depreciation, corporate benefits, external reporting, internal reporting, and corporate support divisions.
- We are seeking an individual who has accounting foundational knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- This person will assist with regulatory reporting and month-end close tasks, which includes posting journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analysis, etc.
- Requirements: - Ability to be analytical with attention to detail under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting or a combination of similar industry experience with a public company
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Excel and skilled in building queries
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Financial Management Preferred, but not required
- Experience with benefits accounting or payroll accounting
- Experience with SAP (financial and/or HR)
- Licensed CPA