The CSI Companies is actively seeking a skilled Financial Analyst to join our client's growing team in the city of Atlanta, GA! This is a LONG TERM CONTRACT position and we are seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. It is an awesome opportunity to join a national banking leader.
The Financial Analyst Candidate will provide Financial Analysis to assist with Fixed asset monthly review and processes using the Oracle R12.2 Project Accounting and Fixed Asset system processing.
The candidate will assist with daily and monthly reconcilation review. This will give candidate access to a variety of daily and monthly banking activities that is balanced out with supporting documentation through the BlackLine reconcilation system.
'• BlackLine Reconciliation System.
• Oracle General Ledger.
• Oracle Project Accounting and Fixed Asset Accounting Knowledge.
• Experience with Account reconciliation.
• Superior FINANCIAL analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
• Highly detail-oriented and organized.
• Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
• Strong written and oral communication.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees.