Our client is a rapidly growing company that is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team. This is a newly created position due to recent company growth! With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great work/life balance and excellent benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Financial Analyst will assist with the preparation and analysis of ongoing and ad hoc financial schedules and reports for one of its divisions. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Financial Analyst will conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Participate in the division’s strategic planning process.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Provide financial support related to acquisition opportunities as needed.
- The Financial Analyst will perform other duties and special projects as assigned.