Our client is a global manufacturing organization that is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the company’s financial planning & analysis function. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Financial Analyst will conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Assist in the monthly financial planning & analysis activities for business unit.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and challenges the status quo to eliminate waste and improve FP&A process cycle times and improve quality.
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Analyzes results, researches variances to explain underlying causes and identifies trends. Recommends actions to management that help optimize financial performance.
- The Financial Analyst will perform other duties and special projects as needed.