Our client is a large, reputable distribution company that is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great work/life balance, and truly values their employees. The company prides themselves on providing its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Financial Analyst will work in a fast-paced environment and duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Financial Analyst will conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Communicate with various departments and subsidiaries to compile/distribute information and schedules.
- Calculate allocations for property insurance, property taxes, inventory/contents insurance and various working capital allocations. Journal entry into company’s financial software as needed.
- Download payroll accounting entries from software application and journal entry into company’s financial software as needed.
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as sales, budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- General ledger account review and reconciliation of specific reserves.
- The Financial Analyst will work on special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed.