Our client is successful retail company that is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team. This position will be a nice blend of financial analysis while being able to offer strategic support to management! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, business casual environment, great benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day financial support, reporting financial results, and other reporting and analytical projects. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Financial Analyst will conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Perform variance and trend analysis, developing solutions to fill gaps.
- Provide analytical insight into critical investment initiatives.
- Assist with the maintenance of the company’s financial performance management processes, including planning and forecasting.
- Assist in capital approvals and post audit process.
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as sales, budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Prepare reports and analysis to management including, but not limited to variance reports and operational metrics.
- Prepare timely presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Leadership team.
- The Financial Analyst perform other duties and work on special projects as needed.