Financial Analyst (BC28003)
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their industry and they are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with excellent benefits and equips them with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for a mix of financial reporting and other analytical projects and provide that information to business leaders. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinates departmental spending and variances review by providing detailed support of balances to department managers with Cost Center Reviews.
- Work with Managers to prepare annual departmental budgets. Analyze and provide monthly feedback on actual performance.
- Completes month-end close responsibilities (invoicing, accruals, completing allocations and account analysis) including journal entries and account reconciliation.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- The Financial Analyst will conduct special reporting/projects upon request of Finance Department and other business areas as requested