ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a global manufacturing organization that has been in business for over 50 years.
- The company is seeking a strong Financial Analyst to provide support to senior management and various business partners.
- This is a highly visible role and there is opportunity to develop into a leadership role in the next 2-3 years for the right person.
- There are work at home options available.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- The Financial Analyst is responsible for inventory accounting and reconciling to the GL
- Produce weekly inventory reports
- The Financial Analyst is responsible for fixed asset accounting such as project spending, project capitalization, and capital in progress spending reviews
- Prepare financial reports in a timely manner
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- The Financial Analyst will evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts