Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst: We working with a highly-respected global manufacturing company who is experiencing strong growth and due to this growth they are looking to add a Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst to their team. Reporting directly to the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis this role will be a key member of the Corporate FP&A team with responsibility for enterprise financial planning, budgeting, reporting and analysis.
- Partner with Finance Manager to facilitate management reporting and forecasting processes
- Coordinate quarterly division management reporting to enable Corporate Financial Reviews
- Prepare quarterly senior management financial presentations (Board, CEO, CFO)
- Support the development of the annual business plan and strategic goal setting process including the creation of presentation templates and financial models
- Assist in the implementation of enterprise wide standard management reporting including financial performance standards and key performance indicators
- Partner with operational experts and build relationships within the business
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and sharing of best practices across the organization
- Perform ad hoc analysis on various business aspects as requested.
- Perform other duties as required.