ABOUT THE JOB
Evaluate and monitor the financial performance of income producing properties that secure loans serviced by Key.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review and analyze operating statements. Note changes in income, expenses or other significant issues and refer to manager any significant observations.
- Correspond with borrowers to receive required documentation as scheduled by the loan documents.
- Submit loans to pre-watch list committee for review if it is suspected the property is under performing.
- Order and review annual property inspections.
- Data entry of information into Excel®, RECWeb (proprietary system) or other databases.
- Communicate with borrowers, as needed, to discuss property performance concerns and collect market condition information.
- Correspond with investors and rating agencies to provide information as requested.
MARGINAL OR PERIPHERAL FUNCTIONS
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Hardware: PC, phone, fax, copier, 10-key calculator
- Software: Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook
- Classroom and on-the-job mentor training program
- Continuing and ongoing training as needed
KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to midsized businesses from Maine to Alaska through our 15-state network of over 1,200 branches, 1,500 ATMs, telephone banking and robust online and mobile platforms. KeyBank’s Consumer/Business Banking segment provides consumers and small business owners with straightforward banking solutions and personal finance expertise that helps them make confident financial decisions today and plan for tomorrow. Key Private Bank offers wealth planning that follows a consistent, disciplined approach guided by objective advice based on each unique situation. KeyBank Commercial Bank offers midsize business financial services that drive growth and profitability and help business owners identify new opportunities with products and services including deposit, cash management, investment services, commercial lending, equipment leasing, and asset-based lending.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.