Aston Carter is searching for qualified candidates to fill a Financial Analyst role for a client in the St Louis area.
- Responsible for conducting financial analysis projects (e.g., capital versus expense, ROI, resource allocations, budget preparation, etc.) and special statistical studies.
- Working with leadership to understand team resources, roles, costs, forecasts, and budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Responsible for working with teams to create Purchase Orders for Statements of Work (SOW).
- Track accruals for monthly financial submission and invoices to be paid for teams and the organization.
- Experience in automating financial processes or innovative ways to increase efficiency.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Familiarity with resource tracking tools and forecasting resources and initiatives - monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Knowledge of IT costs related to new planning, enhancements, or continuous support.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Understanding of IT Finances related to projects capital and expense and IT expense initiatives.
- SAP Experience.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.