Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a public Real Estate Investment Trust to identify a Financial Analyst to join their team. This is a newly created role that is open due to the growth and expansion of the organization.
Highlights of the Financial Analyst opportunity:
- Company: Publicly traded Real Estate Investment Trust focused on the acquisition and operation of single and multi-tenant industrial properties.
- Growth: In the 3.5 years since filing their IPO they have nearly tripled their portfolio. They are currently in acquisition mode and expect to add additional properties to their portfolio.
- Opportunity: Reporting to the SVP, Reporting & Compliance, the Financial Analyst will support all areas of financial planning, budgeting, reporting and analysis.
- Exposure: The Financial Analyst will work closely with and have daily exposure to the executive management team, including the CFO and founders of the organization.
- Compensation/Benefits: Highly competitive base + 100% company paid medical and dental coverage + unlimited vacation.
The Financial Analyst's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform financial modeling and ad-hoc analysis in support of multi-year planning, budgeting, and quarterly reporting.
- Perform analysis required to reforecast and reconcile company revenue and operating expense budgets on a quarterly basis.
- Assist with preparing management reports and financial presentations to support the CFO and other senior leadership in their financial
- Maintain and update the corporate earnings model.
- Monitor peer REIT performance and perform comparative analysis.
- Assist with analysis of corporate transactions (acquisitions, dispositions and mergers) on corporate earnings and credit ratios.
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- 1+ years' experience as a Financial Analyst
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills