Why take a Financial Analyst opportunity with this company?
- With a large and growing finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. It is expected for this position to promote to Finance Manager in the near future
- The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform
What the Financial Analyst will do?
- The Financial Analyst will conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- The Financial Analyst will coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.