ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leader in the healthcare industry and they are seeking a Financial Analyst to assist in creating forward-looking financial models andconducting in-depth financial analysis which will be used to support decision making for all facets of the company The Financial Analyst will assist with various aspects of expenditure planning, variance analysis and KPI monitoring. In addition, this position will be heavily involved in creating the annual operating plan, monthly rolling forecasts, and various special projects.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves numbers, is highly motivated, deals well with ambiguity, is a self-starter and works well both independently and in a team. They should be comfortable interfacing with the executive management team and with presenting complex financial information in a clear and concise way. This individual will be working directly with the Director of FP&A and will be an integral part of the finance team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts