ABOUT THE COMPANY AND OPPORTUNITY:
Our client is one of the top leaders in the Accounting industry! They employ some of the greatest talent in the state and are looking to add a Financial Analyst to their fast-growing team.
- A diverse, expert team that is dedicated to each one of their clients across New England.
- High employee morale.
- High quality and personalized customer service provided in many areas of expertise.
- A strong, dynamic group with ample room for growth within the company.
- A team that continues to give back to the community through charitable donations and sponsored events.
- An appealing office culture with an open-door policy to promote discussion and collaboration.
- Committed to the importance of having work life balance.
- A sought-after location close to local restaurants and shopping.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- The Financial Analyst will be responsible for preparing balance sheet reconciliations and performing journal entries.
- In charge of maintaining the fixed asset subledger.
- The Financial Analyst will prepare daily and monthly expense analysis and reconciliations.
- Analyze all monthly spend data and reporting processes, create financial models, prepare monthly forecasts and annual budget.
- The Financial Analyst must prepare monthly ad hoc financial reporting.
- Provide additional financial support to the firm’s Advisory practice.
- The Financial Analyst will support the CFO on the Firm’s business intelligence and enterprise reporting initiatives.
- Provide the analysis and reporting on key financial metrics.
- Act as support to financial processing functions in both AP and AR.
- BS in Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
Keywords: finance, financial analyst, financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, accounting