Financial Analyst: We are working with Eastern Metro Industry Leader who is growing and looking to add a talented Financial Analyst to their team! The company provides fantastic leadership, opportunity for advancement, and work-life balance!
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
The primary duties of the Financial Analyst are to support FP&A functions for the for this highly-respected industry leader. Responsibilities include: budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, data modeling, process improvement and financial analysis.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for building key relationships with internal and external customers, as well as ensure compliance and drive department efficiencies. In addition, the Finance Analyst will participate on projects to support new company initiatives. Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own key financial and operational data reporting.
- Deliver meaningful financial reports including written analysis articulating key drivers and trends to support decision making. Prepare weekly financial updates for senior management team. Compile, analyze and share weekly KPI report.
- Prepare financial planning activities including budgets and forecasts. Perform variance reviews, and track investment returns. Interpret and communicate results to Senior Financial Leadership and other stakeholders.
- Participate in monthly reporting activities including preparing financial reports and analyzing profitability.
- Partner in development of financial models, participate on cross-functional project teams, and perform analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Function as an effective member of the team, assisting co-workers as needed and learning from colleagues and supervisors; support the goals of the region, division, and organization; demonstrate initiative in the interest of the company and its customers.
- Uphold the values of the company and the culture, consistently demonstrating professionalism, integrity and the highest standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct; conduct oneself in a manner that reflects favorably on the organization. Maintain the confidentiality of proprietary and sensitive information, exercising sound judgment and discretion in any disclosure of information related to the company and its endeavors.
- Perform other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.