Here at CFS, we understand the requirements of our clients and we have the resources to provide them with exceptional talent. Our client’s satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we do is the absolute best.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking experienced and dedicated individuals like you to serve as Financial Analysts. We will assign a dedicated recruiter who will get to know you, learn about your skills, your goals and your preferences, and then match you with just the right assignments with just the right companies, which provides you with limitless potential for success. If this sounds like the career move you’ve been waiting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you! Contact us today!
As a Financial Analyst, you will develop detailed analyses to support investment decisions, with forecasts of return on current and proposed options as well as making recommendations to improve financial operations. This will involve, providing financial analysis and accounting support, assisting management teams on developing performance reports and metrics for use in long-term, annual and quarterly planning.
Specific duties in this accounting management role include:
- Performing ad-hoc financial analyses at multiple levels of complexity
- Determining cost of operations, establishing standard costs and collecting operational data
- Identifying financial status, comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guiding cost analysis process, establishing and enforcing policies and procedures, providing trends and forecasts, explaining processes and techniques and recommending actions
- Reconciling transactions, comparing and correcting data
- Maintaining database entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Increasing productivity developing automated accounting applications and coordinating information requirements
- Protecting and keeping information confidential
- Compiling, testing, distributing and tracking business cases/financial models, reports and dashboards
- Assisting in the creation of new analysis models for executive management under the direction of the department director/manager
- Delivering and organizing monthly reporting packages and metrics templates
- Assisting in projects of heavy data and analysis for the all areas of the business
- Contributing to team effort to accomplish related results as needed