Our mid-sized client is currently looking to hire a Financial Analyst for their high-performing team. This client has an excellent culture, and it's a fast paced dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Participate in monthly closing process including preparing monthly journal entries and account analysis. Assist with various analysis as well as special finance projects as needed. Position will work with most areas of the company, will be involved in the year-end financial statement audit, and will have contact with senior management.
• Monthly closing functions including journal entries, account analysis, etc
• Process transactional entries as required and to assist as needed to ensure all material financial issues have been properly evaluated and addressed
• Assist with the Budget for designated areas of responsibility.
• Analysis and Reporting for areas of responsibility.
• Provide backup and assist with various accounting and finance projects.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3+ years experience in Accounting and Finance (Minimum of 1 year General Accounting experience)
• Strong analytical ability and attention to detail is required.
• Effective communication through verbal and written skills is vital.
• Advanced Excel skills are mandatory.
• Efficient organization and clear and concise presentation skills are required.
• Decision making abilities commensurate with job responsibilities.
• Ability to multi-task and meet various deadlines.