Aston Carter is now a Financial Analyst for a Healthcare Equipment company in Batesville, Indiana!
We are seeking an experienced treasury operations analyst with domestic/international cash management experience. Primary responsibilities will include management of the daily cash process, initiate and/or approve/release payments and funding, treasury reporting and compliance.
- Daily Management of Domestic Cash including procesing/approving/releasing wire transfers, ACH payments and lockbox concentration transactions. Also, approving /releasing payments from various banking systems for global business partners
- Maintain Treasury Workstation (Treasura) and Electronic Banking Portals and preparation of Accounting Journal Entries within Treasury Workstation to be uploaded in JDE and SAP
- Manage company liquidity, maintain/update multiple internal reports and prepare applicable borrowing/debt renewals requests
- Other Ad Hoc treasury operations activities as needed
- Finance or Accounting Degree or related work experience
- Corporate treasury experience including cash management and treasury operations activity
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of banking products and services required including JPM Access, Bank of America CashPro, Citibank CitiDirect, PNC Pinacle, 5th 3rd , etc.
- Experienced and comfortable with Treasury Management Systems preferable with ION Treasura and/or other relevant software
- Experienced and skilled with Excel and comfortable leveraging technology daily.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply below, or email your resume to Eli Whaley.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.