Mildred Elley, a private, multi campus institution of higher learning, is seeking a Financial Aid Representative for appointment at its campus located in Albany. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
- Support the Financial Aid process for multiple campuses;
- Conduct initial Financial Aid interview (enrollment) and packaging session;
- Guide students through the processing of their financial aid applications;
- Prepare and maintain student financial aid files;
- Process and monitor student payments including: Pell, Loans, Agency, in-house, and TAP
- Verify student eligibility for Pell and TAP
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Financial Aid experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Some travel required as well evening and weekend hours may be required
- Must be highly organized and be able to multitask
Varies, based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please). Please forward your resume and cover letter as an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file and note 'FA Rep-ALB” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.
Finance, Customer Service, Accounting