Emerging Adviser Job Description
If you're interested in an exciting new career opportunity that can help make a difference in the lives of others, consider joining 1847Financial. We partner with you to help you build the skills needed to launch a successful career in the financial services industry through our unique, two-year Emerging Adviser Development Program.
• A comprehensive, hands-on training program that will teach you the marketing, sales, and practice-building skills you'll need to build a solid insurance-based financial practice.
• Unparalleled collaborative support, including mentoring and teaming opportunities from experienced leaders and financial advisers committed to your success.
• Base compensation* during your Emerging Adviser training program, plus commissions and benefits so you can focus on developing your skill sets.
• Support obtaining training and licenses required for the industry (Series 6 or 7, Life, Health & Disability Insurance License, etc.)
• Building a career path as a financial adviser with unlimited earning potential where you are in control of your own schedule.
• Working in a culture that has a small company feel with the backing of and connection to a larger company.
• Give back to your community through various relationships.
• Share your vision with your clients and provide them an opportunity to leave a legacy to their family.
• 1847Financial is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
• Utilizing a process-driven approach while providing clients with customized planning solutions based on their individual needs.
• Acquiring and servicing a growing client base by delivering financial products that help people protect loved ones, accumulate assets, and distribute wealth efficiently
• Creating and building a successful financial practice around your skills and abilities.
• Developing and maintaining strong, ongoing client relationships through excellent service.
• Working with people—like you—who understand the potential rewards of a career built on trust, respect, collaboration and teamwork.
• Complying with all company and site policies and procedures.
• Remaining current in profession and industry trends.
• Successfully completing regulatory and job training requirements.