Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This position is with Allstate Dealer Services (ADS); an emerging business unit within Allstate family of companies. Allstate Dealer Services provides Finance and Insurance products and services to the retail automotive industry. ADS continuously improves support, products and services by providing consultative guidance around new product and program development and implementation for Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) and Nissan Extended Services North America (NESNA).
ADS supports NMAC and NESNA by gathering and analyzing competitive programs, monitoring changing market conditions and suggesting modifications as needed.
The Finance and Insurance Specialist participates in servicing key accounts and providing training and income development support focused on increasing dealer profitability, customer satisfaction and retention.
The Finance and Insurance Specialist will become a retail process, product and participation program expert that aids Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) and Nissan Extended Services North America (NESNA) in maximizing all Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) and ancillary program participation while focusing on account retention by providing both internal and external training and sales support.
The Finance and Insurance Specialist will also be a point of contact for Security+Plus (S+P) and Infiniti Elite Protection Plan (IEPP) supporting dealers to maximize dealer production and profits with all NESNA programs and Nissan North America (NNA) Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) programs.
- Day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Through coordinated regional support activity, the FIS will directly support all NESNA branded product sales, contract processing, cancellations, claims and maximizing dealer dividend program profitability
- Develop positive and productive dealer relationships to attain ADS/NMAC/NESNA shared goals
- Regularly scheduled field visits for S+P and IEPP producers.
- New Account activation, installation of S+P/IEPP Ancillary products including CPO for all accounts
- Develop and support of S+P/IEPP Ancillary products including CPO for participating Security+Plus/IEPP accounts
On an ongoing basis:
- Account Development Activity includes diagnosing performance issues, determining growth opportunities and implementing strategies designed to increase Security+Plus/IEPP VSC and Ancillary Product sales volume. Improvements are measured and communicated throughout the dealership, NMAC and NESNA. The FIS supports the individual dealer action plans through ADAP.
- Train dealership senior (DP/EM/GM) management team on strategies for managing departmental performance and personnel. Ensure dealership senior management holds F&I Department accountable for program results.
- Monitor the F&I process and systems to ensure execution including conduction deal reviews and production review meetings.
- Develop a positive and productive working relationship with NMAC and NESNA
- Assume a supporting role with the Regional Account Managers in defending a competitive threat and coordinating necessary personnel, response support and follow up to maximize account retention
- Minimum of 2 years successful retail automotive experience in a mid to large volume dealership as a BDC Manager level or higher
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at a professional level with internal and external personnel
- General Knowledge of VSC programs and providers or industry corporate experience
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Efficiently manage time to accomplish all goals and objectives
- Proven ability to build lasting and synergetic relationships dealer/retailer personnel including DP/EM/GM/F&I/Sales/Service/Administration Office
- Ability to grow professionally within area of responsibility.
- College graduate preferred
- Ability to travel 60% of time depending on assigned territory
- Valid driver’s license required
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click 'here' for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click 'here' for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.