CFS is assisting our client with their search for their first Finance Transformation Manager. The Finance Transformation Manager will have experience leading multiple teams and streamlining processes/ERP implementations. The first transformation the Manager will take on will be the Accounts Payable team. This team lives in a fast-paced, high-volume world (over 1 million invoices processed per year). The ideal candidate will be intimately familiar with an automated process build to handle that type of volume. This is not a great role for anyone that is only familiar with running manual invoice teams with either much lower volume or with little to no automation in their process!
The client is a publicly traded company with a strong and lengthy history in the Houston market. This is a HIGH VISIBILITY ROLE - the Finance Transformation Manager will work directly with the Controller and the CFO. Will need to have high energy, lots of emotional intelligence, and a real passion for the task at hand!
Upon starting with the client, the Manager will first be responsible for the below tasks:
- Supervises and provides direction to Accounts Payable staff of up to 10-12 members.
- Implement the plan designed by the Controller and CFO to achieve the accounts payable goals, monitor/measure payable performance and provide support/reporting to branch management.
- Organize vendor maintenance
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with vendors and branches.
- Develops segregation of duty within the A/P department.
- Work with Accounts Payable group (larger company scale)