ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client exists to ensure that our nation's most dynamic and diverse leaders are working on our communities' toughest challenges. Grounding their approach on three pillars to comprehensively support a community revitalization: education, pathways, and systems change. Operating on the foundational understanding that our root problem is one of disconnection from place and community. They seek to activate a community revival, spearheaded by the people who know their communities best.
They are building a bench of 1 million convergent leaders to catalyze a widespread revitalization of our nation’s communities. Offering programs striving to build a critical mass of leaders and communities that will buoy this movement — until it is unstoppable.
We are currently looking for an individual to fill the role of Finance Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Manager of Finance is responsible for overseeing the financial functions for the organization which include: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and Financial Assistance. The position is also responsible for budgeting, reporting, forecasting, annual audit, internal controls, bank account maintenance, capital budgets, chart of accounts, month end close & reconciliation, as well as the financial reporting to internal management and the Board of Directors.
- Monitors cash flow and communicates cash needs
- Tracks and manages all restricted and capital project expenditures
- Monitors budgets and departmental level expenses
- Manages expense account numbers and descriptions
- Assists departments with expense analysis, allocation, and general account guidance
- Provides financial data and reports to management, finance committee and board of directors
- Supports departments with finance guidance
- Manages audit including field work, 990’s and other finance regulatory requirements.
- College degree in finance or accounting preferred or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3-5 years of non-profit finance/accounting experience preferred
- Strong proven analytical skills
- Skills to multi-task and manage challenges
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong proven written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with other departments
- A results orientation with demonstrated ability to drive results
- Must be able to pass organizational background checks
Please join our network at www.CFStaffing.com and follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/creative-financial-staffing-cfs/
Click here to apply online